PetQM Optimum Sensitive:
With Lamb and Rice
PetQM Optimum is a high-quality complete food which was specially developed for the needs of adult cats. Due to the combination of lamb and rice PetQM Optimum is especially suitable for food-sensitive, selective cats.
- Made in Germany
- Developed by pet nutrition experts
- Without added sugar
- Without flavour enhancers and preservatives
- High quality packaging with reclosure for more freshness
Further product information
Grain (4 % rice), meat and animal by-products (4 % lamb), oils and fats, fish and fish by-products (0.43 %), vegetable by-products (1 % cellulose), minerals, eggs and egg by-products, yeasts.
The balanced composition contains tasty lamb. The crunchy croquettes supply your cat with all of the important nutrients and provide her with an enjoyable, tasty treat into the bargain.
Taurine can support the vision and heart function of your cat.
Due to special cellulose fibres the elimination of hair balls can be made easier for your cat.
Vitamin A can contribute to good vision. The vitamin A content can support cell protection. Vitamin D3 can promote the strengthening of your cat’s bones.
Essential omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids can have a positive effect on the skin and coat. Thus, your cat’s coat will look silky and shiny.
Directions for storage:
Please store in a cool, dry place and protect from direct sunlight. Do not store opened bags in the vicinity of strong-smelling items.
- Crude protein
- 32.0 %
- Crude fat
- 15.5 %
- Crude ash
- 6.5 %
- Crude fibre
- 2.5 %
- 10.0 %
- 1.1 %
- 1.05 %
- Omega-3 fatty acids
- 0.38 %
- Omega-6 fatty acids
- 2.7 %
Nutritional additives per kg:
- Vitamin A
- 17,000 IU
- Vitamin D3
- 1,500 IU
- Vitamin E
- 150 IU
- 1,300 mg
- Iron (as iron-(II)-sulphate, monohydrate)
- 60 mg
- Iodine (as calcium iodate, anhydrous)
- 1.1 mg
- Copper (as copper-(II)-sulphate, pentahydrate)
- 10 mg
- Manganese (as manganese-(II)-oxide)
- 20 mg
- Zinc (as zinc oxide)
- 30 mg
- Zinc (as zinc amino acid chelate)
- 40 mg
- Selenium(as sodium selenite)
- 0.2 mg
Recommended feed quantity per day
2 – 3 kg
4 – 5 kg
6 – 7 kg
Neutered / Indoor cat
25 – 45 g
35 – 60 g
50 – 75 g
60 – 85 g
45 – 60 g
70 – 80 g
90 – 100 g
Individual needs depend on the breed, the conditions, under which cats are kept, age and activity. If there is additional feeding of snacks, daily rations should be reduced accordingly. For overweight cats the quantity of food should be discussed with a veterinary surgeon. Always provide sufficient fresh drinking water.
|Perfecto Cat Fine Ragout - Beef & Turkey 100g - Wet food for cats in a bag with chicken & duck||Winston Junior Meal was developed according to the latest scientific findings and specially tailored to your cat's nutritional needs. It is made from selected raw materials and thus contains important nutrients and building blocks in a particularly tasty quality.
no added sugar
without ingredients of preservatives
without the addition of coloring and flavorings
with taurine to support heart function
with vitamin D3 to support a stable bone structure
with zinc and fatty acids to support skin and coat|
They’re stocky, with short, soft hair and a tonne of attitude. British Shorthair cats are definitely characters, and Royal Canin’s British Shorthair
recipe has everything they need to live every day to the max!
Let’s start with the actual kibble. British Shorthairs have a broad jaw, and Royal Canin’s curvy-shaped kibble is perfectly shaped to make sure your cat chews their food properly, resulting in cleaner teeth and a happier digestive system.
Then, there’s the recipe itself. It’s loaded with protein to help your cat maintain muscle mass – and their distinctive sturdy appearance. At the same time, there’s also L-carnitine, which is involved in healthy fat metabolism, plus taurine, EPA and DHA for cardiac health - and a happy cat.
- Developed by Royal Canin’s team of vets and animal nutritionists
- Dry food, specifically suited to the nutritional needs of British Shorthair cats over one year old
- Curvy kibble is designed specifically for your British Shorthair’s distinctive jaw shape, and makes it easier for them to eat while ensuring they chew their food properly. The process of chewing helps your cat keep their teeth clean
- High in protein, which maintains your cat’s muscle mass
- Added L-carnitine helps your cat metabolise fat
- Enriched with Omega 3 fatty acids to support your cat’s bones and joints, as well as a soft, shiny coat
- EPA and DHA keep your cat’s heart healthy
- A unique blend of minerals keeps your cat’s urinary system in top shape
- Royal Canin make lots of wet and dry food, made just to suit the needs of specific cat breeds. Check them all meow-t here!
- Still curious? Here's our whole range of Royal Canin wet and dry cat food - or click here for everything Royal Canin
- Dehydrated poultry protein, rice, vegetable protein isolate, animal fats, maize, maize gluten, vegetable fibres, hydrolysed animal proteins, chicory pulp, fish oil, soya oil, minerals, yeast and parts thereof, fructo-oligo-saccharides, hydrolysed yeast (source of manno-oligo-saccharides), borage oil, hydrolysed crustaceans [source of glucosamin], marigold extract [source of lutein] and hydrolysed cartilage (source of Chondroitin)
Recipe: Adult British Shorthair
The urinary tract problems of our pet friends have a very negative impact on their quality of life. In order to support urinary tract sensitivities, the ratio of minerals and vitamins contained in the formula is as important as the quality of its raw material content. In addition to these, urinary PH is a value that should be taken into account and kept at an optimum level for the discomforts that may occur in the urinary tract. The content of Myfood Urinary Support products has been formulated by considering all these criteria.
Nutritional Values: 8% Moisture, Crude Protein 34%, Crude Fat 12%, Crude Cellulose 3%, Crude Ash 8%, Calcium 0.70, Phosphorus 0.60%, Magnesium 0.06%, Sodium 0.45%, Vitamin A IU/KG 20.000, Vitamin D IU/KG 1.500, Vitamin E IU/KG 250, Vitamin C IU/KG 200, Taurine Mg/Kg 1.750
Ingredients: Dried Animal protein and cured salmon/seafood(40% – min 4% Salmon), Rice (20%), Wheat, Potato, Beet pulp, Hydrolyzed animal proteins, Chicken oil, Fish oil, Flaxseed, Liver flavor, Taurine, Yucca, Brewer's Yeast, Antioxidant and preservatives, Nuleotide, yeast protein, Prebiotics, DL-methionine, Omega6 2%, Omega 3 1%, Vitamins and Minerals.