|Content||BonaCibo Adult Cat Chicken with Anchovy & Rice - BonaCibo Adult Cat. Super premium dry food with chicken meat, anchovies and rice for adult cats of all breeds.
The feed contains an optimal balance of proteins, fats and carbohydrates and provides the body with energy and health throughout life. Enriched with antioxidants, vitamins and plant extracts, the feed strengthens health and immunity.
WEIGHT: The feed contains a perfectly balanced ratio of protein and fat to support ideal weight, longevity and a healthy metabolism.
IMMUNITY SUPPORT: The composition of the feed includes natural prebiotics - fibers that promote the development of beneficial bacteria and inhibit the growth of pathogenic microflora, support immunity and promote digestion.
COAT CARE: Enriched with vitamins, amino acids, omega-6 and omega-3 in the right ratio for excellent health and a shiny coat.
SHARP VISION AND HEART CARE: High amounts of essential taurine are added for proper nervous system function, vision and heart health.
URINARY SYSTEM HEALTH SUPPORT: Contains balanced and optimal levels of essential minerals, this minimizes the risk of developing urolithiasis.
CARE FOR THE DIGESTIVE SYSTEM: Using highly digestible ingredients and applying a gentle preparation process, the food guarantees maximum digestibility.
HAIR CONTROL: Balanced fiber content promotes passage and dissolution of hair clumps.
BALANCE OF VITAMINS AND MINERALS: Optimal levels of vitamins support metabolism and ensure a stable level of energy throughout the day. Irreplaceable minerals, in the composition of feed, are easily absorbed and assimilated by the body.
INGREDIENTS: Dried chicken meat (42%), baldo rice (16%), corn, refined chicken fat, anchovy meal (6%), krill meal, dried brewer's yeast, hydrolyzed chicken liver, anchovy oil, nucleotide yeast protein, minerals, prebiotic mananooligosaccharides, seaweed, yucca extract, cranberry powder.
GUARANTEED ANALYSIS: Protein 36%; Fat 16%; Ash 8%; Fiber 2.5%; Omega-6 3.7%; Omega-3 0.75%.
SUPPLEMENTS: Vitamin A 25,000 IU/kg; Folic acid 2.67 mg/kg; Vitamin D3 1.5000 IU/kg; Niacin 50 mg/kg; Vitamin E 150 mg/kg; Biotin 0.28 mg/kg; Vitamin K3 0.36 mg/kg; Copper (sulfate) 18 mg/kg; Vitamin C 25 mg/kg; Zinc (sulfate) 95 mg/kg; Vitamin B1 14.94 mg/kg; Zinc (chelate) 20 mg/kg; Vitamin B2 12.36 mg/kg; Manganese (sulfate) 30 mg/kg; Vitamin B6 13.36 mg/kg; Selenium 0.3 mg/kg; Vitamin B12 0.08 mg/kg; Taurine 2,200 mg/kg; Pantothenic acid 14.98 mg/kg.
- The norms given in the table are indicative.
- Do not forget about constant access to clean drinking water.
|Wet food for adult cats: tender morsels gently cooked in sauce Interplay of high-quality ingredients with tender pieces of salmon and chicken Scope of delivery: Large pack with 12 individual portions in a pack of 12 (12 x 85g) High-quality cat food without the addition of artificial colors, preservatives and flavorings Complete and Balanced: Ideally suited as a complete feed Feeding recommendation: Cat food for adult cats (4 kg) 4 doses per day, divided into at least 2 meals||
Some cats suffer from digestive sensitivity which can take the form of loose stools: A specially formulated food is essential to ensure digestive safety. A balanced intestinal flora also contributes to digestive safety, and makes the cat feel more comfortable. Digestive sensitivity requires a food specially formulated to ensure optimal digestive safety using nutrients selected for their benefits on digestibility. Ultra-strengthened digestive safety thanks to L.I.P. proteins selected for their very high assimilation which reduces reduces the content of protein residues in the intestine, and a high rice content. Balances the intestinal flora due to a specific intake of beet pulp and fructo-oligo-saccharides that stimulate the growth of a beneficial digestive flora.
Dehydrated poultry meat, rice, animal fats, maize, maize gluten, dehydrated pork protein, hydrolysed animal proteins, vegetable protein isolate L.I.P., yeasts, beet pulp, minerals, fish oil, soya oil, vegetable fibres, fructo-oligo-saccharides, sodium phosphate, DL-methionine, taurine, L-lysine, egg powder.
Please read all product packaging literature and product labels before use.
|Perfecto Cat Fine pieces in sauce with beef & rabbit 100g - wet food for cats in a stand-up pouch.|
They’re stocky, with short, soft hair and a tonne of attitude. British Shorthair cats are definitely characters, and Royal Canin’s British Shorthair
recipe has everything they need to live every day to the max!
Let’s start with the actual kibble. British Shorthairs have a broad jaw, and Royal Canin’s curvy-shaped kibble is perfectly shaped to make sure your cat chews their food properly, resulting in cleaner teeth and a happier digestive system.
Then, there’s the recipe itself. It’s loaded with protein to help your cat maintain muscle mass – and their distinctive sturdy appearance. At the same time, there’s also L-carnitine, which is involved in healthy fat metabolism, plus taurine, EPA and DHA for cardiac health - and a happy cat.
- Developed by Royal Canin’s team of vets and animal nutritionists
- Dry food, specifically suited to the nutritional needs of British Shorthair cats over one year old
- Curvy kibble is designed specifically for your British Shorthair’s distinctive jaw shape, and makes it easier for them to eat while ensuring they chew their food properly. The process of chewing helps your cat keep their teeth clean
- High in protein, which maintains your cat’s muscle mass
- Added L-carnitine helps your cat metabolise fat
- Enriched with Omega 3 fatty acids to support your cat’s bones and joints, as well as a soft, shiny coat
- EPA and DHA keep your cat’s heart healthy
- A unique blend of minerals keeps your cat’s urinary system in top shape
- Royal Canin make lots of wet and dry food, made just to suit the needs of specific cat breeds. Check them all meow-t here!
- Still curious? Here's our whole range of Royal Canin wet and dry cat food - or click here for everything Royal Canin
- Dehydrated poultry protein, rice, vegetable protein isolate, animal fats, maize, maize gluten, vegetable fibres, hydrolysed animal proteins, chicory pulp, fish oil, soya oil, minerals, yeast and parts thereof, fructo-oligo-saccharides, hydrolysed yeast (source of manno-oligo-saccharides), borage oil, hydrolysed crustaceans [source of glucosamin], marigold extract [source of lutein] and hydrolysed cartilage (source of Chondroitin)
Recipe: Adult British Shorthair