|Content||Dehydrated chicken meal (40%), yellow peas, chicken fat (preserved with tocopherols, 9%), sweet potato, tapioca starch, coconut (4%), hydrolyzed chicken liver, salmon oil (2%) , linseed (1%).
Analytical composition: crude protein 36%, fat content 17%, moisture 10%, crude ash 6.8%, crude fiber 1.5%, calcium 1%, phosphorus 0.9%, sodium 0.3%.
|Perfecto Cat cat sticks are the extra treat for in between meals. With poultry and liver, they are a real delicacy for in between, when playing, romping and fighting.
Shipping weight: 0.061 kg
Item weight: 0.050 kg
Composition: Meat and animal by-products (6% poultry, 6% liver), minerals, sugar
Ingredients: 31% crude protein, 21% fat content, 9% crude ash, 2% crude fiber, 27% moisture
Additives: Nutritional additives/kg: Copper (E4, copper (II) sulfate, pentahydrate) 1mg/kg
Feeding recommendation: 1 to 2 Cat Sticks per day. Individual needs depend on age, race and activity level. Sufficient fresh drinking water should always be available. Store cool and dry.||Complete feed for adult cats delicious bites in a light soufflé with a light vanilla aroma Content: 85 g||Perfecto Cat Fine Ragout - Beef & Turkey 100g - Wet food for cats in a bag with chicken & duck|
They’re stocky, with short, soft hair and a tonne of attitude. British Shorthair cats are definitely characters, and Royal Canin’s British Shorthair
recipe has everything they need to live every day to the max!
Let’s start with the actual kibble. British Shorthairs have a broad jaw, and Royal Canin’s curvy-shaped kibble is perfectly shaped to make sure your cat chews their food properly, resulting in cleaner teeth and a happier digestive system.
Then, there’s the recipe itself. It’s loaded with protein to help your cat maintain muscle mass – and their distinctive sturdy appearance. At the same time, there’s also L-carnitine, which is involved in healthy fat metabolism, plus taurine, EPA and DHA for cardiac health - and a happy cat.
- Developed by Royal Canin’s team of vets and animal nutritionists
- Dry food, specifically suited to the nutritional needs of British Shorthair cats over one year old
- Curvy kibble is designed specifically for your British Shorthair’s distinctive jaw shape, and makes it easier for them to eat while ensuring they chew their food properly. The process of chewing helps your cat keep their teeth clean
- High in protein, which maintains your cat’s muscle mass
- Added L-carnitine helps your cat metabolise fat
- Enriched with Omega 3 fatty acids to support your cat’s bones and joints, as well as a soft, shiny coat
- EPA and DHA keep your cat’s heart healthy
- A unique blend of minerals keeps your cat’s urinary system in top shape
- Royal Canin make lots of wet and dry food, made just to suit the needs of specific cat breeds. Check them all meow-t here!
- Still curious? Here's our whole range of Royal Canin wet and dry cat food - or click here for everything Royal Canin
- Dehydrated poultry protein, rice, vegetable protein isolate, animal fats, maize, maize gluten, vegetable fibres, hydrolysed animal proteins, chicory pulp, fish oil, soya oil, minerals, yeast and parts thereof, fructo-oligo-saccharides, hydrolysed yeast (source of manno-oligo-saccharides), borage oil, hydrolysed crustaceans [source of glucosamin], marigold extract [source of lutein] and hydrolysed cartilage (source of Chondroitin)
Recipe: Adult British Shorthair
About this item
- Derivatives of meat and animal origin (including 10% Calf),
- Derivatives of vegetable origin,
- Minerals (0.45% calcium sulphate).