Burgess Cat Food Rich in Salmon
Our tasty Burgess cat food has been specially formulated to contain all the essential nutrients your cat needs from the age of 12 months.
*Dental health – We use a specialist ingredient which helps to promote an all-round healthy mouth.
Skin & coat – Essential fatty acids help to support healthy skin and a shiny coat.
*Heart health – Includes taurine for a healthy heart and vision.
*Digestive comfort – Contains prebiotics to support beneficial gut bacteria.
Advanced protein – High in protein for natural carnivores.
Did you know, it’s estimated that up to 70% of cats develop dental disease by the age of three? That’s why all of our adult cat foods include a specialist ingredient which helps to support healthy teeth and gums.
Fish 22% (inc Salmon (14%), Fish Meal (8%)), Wholegrain Maize, Rice, Wholegrain Wheat, Poultry Meal, Maize Gluten Meal, Poultry Fat, Dried Beet Pulp, Poultry Gravy, Minerals, Brewer’s Yeast, Short Chain Fructo- Oligosaccharides (0.3%).
Crude Protein 29%, Crude Fat 12%, Crude Fibre 2%, Crude Ash 7.5%.
Vitamins: Vitamin A 21000 IU/kg, Vitamin D3 1500 IU/kg, Vitamin E 150 mg/kg,
They’re stocky, with short, soft hair and a tonne of attitude. British Shorthair cats are definitely characters, and Royal Canin’s British Shorthair
recipe has everything they need to live every day to the max!
Let’s start with the actual kibble. British Shorthairs have a broad jaw, and Royal Canin’s curvy-shaped kibble is perfectly shaped to make sure your cat chews their food properly, resulting in cleaner teeth and a happier digestive system.
Then, there’s the recipe itself. It’s loaded with protein to help your cat maintain muscle mass – and their distinctive sturdy appearance. At the same time, there’s also L-carnitine, which is involved in healthy fat metabolism, plus taurine, EPA and DHA for cardiac health - and a happy cat.
- Developed by Royal Canin’s team of vets and animal nutritionists
- Dry food, specifically suited to the nutritional needs of British Shorthair cats over one year old
- Curvy kibble is designed specifically for your British Shorthair’s distinctive jaw shape, and makes it easier for them to eat while ensuring they chew their food properly. The process of chewing helps your cat keep their teeth clean
- High in protein, which maintains your cat’s muscle mass
- Added L-carnitine helps your cat metabolise fat
- Enriched with Omega 3 fatty acids to support your cat’s bones and joints, as well as a soft, shiny coat
- EPA and DHA keep your cat’s heart healthy
- A unique blend of minerals keeps your cat’s urinary system in top shape
- Royal Canin make lots of wet and dry food, made just to suit the needs of specific cat breeds. Check them all meow-t here!
- Still curious? Here's our whole range of Royal Canin wet and dry cat food - or click here for everything Royal Canin
- Dehydrated poultry protein, rice, vegetable protein isolate, animal fats, maize, maize gluten, vegetable fibres, hydrolysed animal proteins, chicory pulp, fish oil, soya oil, minerals, yeast and parts thereof, fructo-oligo-saccharides, hydrolysed yeast (source of manno-oligo-saccharides), borage oil, hydrolysed crustaceans [source of glucosamin], marigold extract [source of lutein] and hydrolysed cartilage (source of Chondroitin)
Recipe: Adult British Shorthair
|Trixie Cat Milk Powder 250gr
Milk powder for kittens from Trixie
Dosage: Add a portion of milk to 3 parts of water (up to 30 ° C) and shake.
Directions for proper use: Give 10 times a day 1-2 teaspoons of milk and repeated every 2 hours for kittens not older than 2 weeks, 8 times a day 3-4 tablespoons of milk and repeated every 2 hours for kittens 3 -4 weeks, from the fourth week onwards mix cat milk with food.
Composition: milk and dairy products, vegetable products, oils and fats, dextrose, metals.
||Perfecto Cat Fine pieces in sauce with seelaches & plaice100g - wet food for cats in a stand-up pouch.||Special cream with vitamins Delicious cream as a snack for treats and to support the immune system. One pouch covers up to 30 % of the daily requirement of a 4 kg cat of vital vitamins, trace elements and taurine. To strengthen the natural defences. One box contains 6 bags with one 15 g portion each.
- Schleck licking snack
- support of the immune system
- low in calories
- without sugar
- without colouring agents and preservatives
- ready to serve in a single-serving pouch
- Complementary food for adult cats
|Complete feed for adult cats delicious bites in a light soufflé with a light vanilla aroma Content: 85 g|