Spoil your cat with FIT+FUN ragout. The absence of colourings and preservatives makes the food easy digestible, and the chunky pieces of meat make cats’ hearts skip a beat. The practical pouches make portioning fit+fun Ragout super easy.
|Wet food for adult cats: tender morsels gently cooked in sauce Interplay of high-quality ingredients with tender pieces of salmon and chicken Scope of delivery: Large pack with 12 individual portions in a pack of 12 (12 x 85g) High-quality cat food without the addition of artificial colors, preservatives and flavorings Complete and Balanced: Ideally suited as a complete feed Feeding recommendation: Cat food for adult cats (4 kg) 4 doses per day, divided into at least 2 meals||Schmusy Ragout is the ideal daily meal for little cuddly tigers
With all important vitamins and minerals, it is the perfect complete food for every day
The gentle and fresh processing of carefully selected ingredients is the basis for a cozy life
No added colourants, aromas or preservatives
Grain-free without added sugar||Winston Junior Meal was developed according to the latest scientific findings and specially tailored to your cat's nutritional needs. It is made from selected raw materials and thus contains important nutrients and building blocks in a particularly tasty quality.
no added sugar
without ingredients of preservatives
without the addition of coloring and flavorings
with taurine to support heart function
with vitamin D3 to support a stable bone structure
with zinc and fatty acids to support skin and coat|
They’re stocky, with short, soft hair and a tonne of attitude. British Shorthair cats are definitely characters, and Royal Canin’s British Shorthair
recipe has everything they need to live every day to the max!
Let’s start with the actual kibble. British Shorthairs have a broad jaw, and Royal Canin’s curvy-shaped kibble is perfectly shaped to make sure your cat chews their food properly, resulting in cleaner teeth and a happier digestive system.
Then, there’s the recipe itself. It’s loaded with protein to help your cat maintain muscle mass – and their distinctive sturdy appearance. At the same time, there’s also L-carnitine, which is involved in healthy fat metabolism, plus taurine, EPA and DHA for cardiac health - and a happy cat.
- Developed by Royal Canin’s team of vets and animal nutritionists
- Dry food, specifically suited to the nutritional needs of British Shorthair cats over one year old
- Curvy kibble is designed specifically for your British Shorthair’s distinctive jaw shape, and makes it easier for them to eat while ensuring they chew their food properly. The process of chewing helps your cat keep their teeth clean
- High in protein, which maintains your cat’s muscle mass
- Added L-carnitine helps your cat metabolise fat
- Enriched with Omega 3 fatty acids to support your cat’s bones and joints, as well as a soft, shiny coat
- EPA and DHA keep your cat’s heart healthy
- A unique blend of minerals keeps your cat’s urinary system in top shape
- Royal Canin make lots of wet and dry food, made just to suit the needs of specific cat breeds. Check them all meow-t here!
- Still curious? Here's our whole range of Royal Canin wet and dry cat food - or click here for everything Royal Canin
- Dehydrated poultry protein, rice, vegetable protein isolate, animal fats, maize, maize gluten, vegetable fibres, hydrolysed animal proteins, chicory pulp, fish oil, soya oil, minerals, yeast and parts thereof, fructo-oligo-saccharides, hydrolysed yeast (source of manno-oligo-saccharides), borage oil, hydrolysed crustaceans [source of glucosamin], marigold extract [source of lutein] and hydrolysed cartilage (source of Chondroitin)
Recipe: Adult British Shorthair
The urinary tract problems of our pet friends have a very negative impact on their quality of life. In order to support urinary tract sensitivities, the ratio of minerals and vitamins contained in the formula is as important as the quality of its raw material content. In addition to these, urinary PH is a value that should be taken into account and kept at an optimum level for the discomforts that may occur in the urinary tract. The content of Myfood Urinary Support products has been formulated by considering all these criteria.
Nutritional Values: 8% Moisture, Crude Protein 34%, Crude Fat 12%, Crude Cellulose 3%, Crude Ash 8%, Calcium 0.70, Phosphorus 0.60%, Magnesium 0.06%, Sodium 0.45%, Vitamin A IU/KG 20.000, Vitamin D IU/KG 1.500, Vitamin E IU/KG 250, Vitamin C IU/KG 200, Taurine Mg/Kg 1.750
Ingredients: Dried Animal protein and cured salmon/seafood(40% – min 4% Salmon), Rice (20%), Wheat, Potato, Beet pulp, Hydrolyzed animal proteins, Chicken oil, Fish oil, Flaxseed, Liver flavor, Taurine, Yucca, Brewer's Yeast, Antioxidant and preservatives, Nuleotide, yeast protein, Prebiotics, DL-methionine, Omega6 2%, Omega 3 1%, Vitamins and Minerals.