|Content||GimCat Multi-Vitamin Tabs: For a long and healthy cat life, a strong immune system is essential.
- They are made without sugar and cereals, and contain many important vitamins and valuable beta glucans. All together strengthen and support the immune system.
- Taurine: Ideal for supporting vision and cardiac function
- The vitamin content is adapted to the cats' needs, based on the latest scientific knowledge. Supports the cat's immune system.
- Beta glucan: immunomodulator; activates the immune system and reduces irritation and inflammat
|Winston Junior Meal was developed according to the latest scientific findings and specially tailored to your cat's nutritional needs. It is made from selected raw materials and thus contains important nutrients and building blocks in a particularly tasty quality.
no added sugar
without ingredients of preservatives
without the addition of coloring and flavorings
with taurine to support heart function
with vitamin D3 to support a stable bone structure
with zinc and fatty acids to support skin and coat|
They’re stocky, with short, soft hair and a tonne of attitude. British Shorthair cats are definitely characters, and Royal Canin’s British Shorthair
recipe has everything they need to live every day to the max!
Let’s start with the actual kibble. British Shorthairs have a broad jaw, and Royal Canin’s curvy-shaped kibble is perfectly shaped to make sure your cat chews their food properly, resulting in cleaner teeth and a happier digestive system.
Then, there’s the recipe itself. It’s loaded with protein to help your cat maintain muscle mass – and their distinctive sturdy appearance. At the same time, there’s also L-carnitine, which is involved in healthy fat metabolism, plus taurine, EPA and DHA for cardiac health - and a happy cat.
- Developed by Royal Canin’s team of vets and animal nutritionists
- Dry food, specifically suited to the nutritional needs of British Shorthair cats over one year old
- Curvy kibble is designed specifically for your British Shorthair’s distinctive jaw shape, and makes it easier for them to eat while ensuring they chew their food properly. The process of chewing helps your cat keep their teeth clean
- High in protein, which maintains your cat’s muscle mass
- Added L-carnitine helps your cat metabolise fat
- Enriched with Omega 3 fatty acids to support your cat’s bones and joints, as well as a soft, shiny coat
- EPA and DHA keep your cat’s heart healthy
- A unique blend of minerals keeps your cat’s urinary system in top shape
- Royal Canin make lots of wet and dry food, made just to suit the needs of specific cat breeds. Check them all meow-t here!
- Still curious? Here's our whole range of Royal Canin wet and dry cat food - or click here for everything Royal Canin
- Dehydrated poultry protein, rice, vegetable protein isolate, animal fats, maize, maize gluten, vegetable fibres, hydrolysed animal proteins, chicory pulp, fish oil, soya oil, minerals, yeast and parts thereof, fructo-oligo-saccharides, hydrolysed yeast (source of manno-oligo-saccharides), borage oil, hydrolysed crustaceans [source of glucosamin], marigold extract [source of lutein] and hydrolysed cartilage (source of Chondroitin)
Recipe: Adult British Shorthair
Product additives : Vitamin A: 20500 IU, Vitamin D3: 700 IU, E1 (Iron): 40 mg, E2 (Iodine): 4 mg, E4 (Copper): 12 mg, E5 (Manganese): 52 mg, E6 (Zinc): 109 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.07 mg - Preservatives - Antioxidants.
Guaranteed Analysis : Crude ash: 6.6%. Crude fibre: 5%. Crude oil fats: 13%. Protein: 33%.
Product composition : Dehydrated poultry protein, maize, vegetable protein isolate*, rice, wheat, animal fats, vegetable fibres, maize gluten, hydrolysed animal proteins, maize flour, minerals, beet pulp, yeasts and parts thereof, soya oil, fish oil, marigold extract (source of lutein).
ROYAL CANIN® Urinary Care is a precisely balanced nutritional formula that helps to maintain a healthy urinary tract in your cat. ROYAL CANIN® Urinary Care is an exclusive formula that maintains a healthy urine concentration by regulating the mineral balance and maintaining a low urinary pH, leading to less concentrated urine. When compared to a regular diet, ROYAL CANIN® Urinary Care has been proven in just 10 days to be 2x more effective in supporting lower urinary tract health. To cater to each cat’s individual preferences, ROYAL CANIN® Urinary Care is also available as wet food in delicious gravy. If you’re considering mixed feeding, simply follow our feeding guidelines to ensure your cat gets an accurate amount of both wet and dry food for optimal benefit.
Urinary Care is a precisely balanced nutritional formula to help maintain urinary tract health. Its specific formula helps control the balance of mineral levels as well as reduce urinary pH, leading to less concentrated urine and a healthy urinary balance.
The exclusive use of Urinary Care is effective after 10 days: doubled* efficacy in lower urinary tract care. *Royal Canin internal study, 2014 - Compared to a maintenance feed for cats
|Perfecto Cat Fine pieces in sauce with seelaches & plaice100g - wet food for cats in a stand-up pouch.|
Royal Canin Digestive Care Dry Cat Food is made for cats with sensitive stomachs. The ring-shaped cat kibble encourages fast eaters to chew thoroughly. Highly digestible proteins, including a blend of prebiotics and dietary fibers, help balance the intestinal tract for healthy digestion. This precise diet is proven to be effective after 10 days with over 95% healthy stool quality.
- - FOR CATS WITH SENSITIVE STOMACHS: Royal Canin Digestive Care Dry Cat Food is formulated for cats 1 year and older with sensitive stomachs
- - HEALTHY DIGESTION: An optimal blend of prebiotics and dietary fibers promotes digestive health
- - OPTIMAL STOOL: This precise diet is proven to be effective after 10 days with over 95% healthy stool quality
- - SPECIALIZED KIBBLE: Exclusive ring-shaped kibble encourages slower eating to help support healthy digestion
- - MIX WITH WET FOOD: Perfect complement to Royal Canin Digest Sensitive Wet Cat Food formulas