Do you have kittens in the house and are you looking for that little bit extra to really spoil the little cats? Then Miamor Cat Cream Junior Cream is ideal. The creamy snack was specially developed for growing kittens and consists of a high-quality special cream with meat. Miamor Cat Cream Junior Cream also contains taurine, which cats can only produce themselves in small amounts.
Miamor Cat Cream Junior Cream is a product made in Germany. No sugar is added during preparation. In addition, the cream is offered in small sachets, the contents of which you can offer on a spoon or simply put in the bowl with normal food.
Miamor Cat Cream Junior Cream at a glance:
Liquid snack for growing cats
Creamy consistency: delicious cream with a high moisture content
25% poultry: contains tasty meat as a source of valuable proteins
With taurine: to cover daily needs, essential amino acid for cats
Completely without colorings and preservatives
No added sugar
Low in calories: fits well in a balanced diet
Quality made in Germany
||Perfecto Cat Fine pieces in sauce with beef & rabbit 100g - wet food for cats in a stand-up pouch.||Winston Junior Meal was developed according to the latest scientific findings and specially tailored to your cat's nutritional needs. It is made from selected raw materials and thus contains important nutrients and building blocks in a particularly tasty quality.
no added sugar
without ingredients of preservatives
without the addition of coloring and flavorings
with taurine to support heart function
with vitamin D3 to support a stable bone structure
with zinc and fatty acids to support skin and coat|
- Promotes healthy growth and helps keep a Persian kitten’s long hair soft and shiny with breed-specific nutrients
- Maintains healthy digestion with highly digestible proteins and prebiotics
- Supports a young kitten’s immune system with an exclusive blend of antioxidants for optimal growth
- Exclusive rectangular kibble with soft texture, designed for the shortened jaw of a Persian kitten, also promotes oral health
|Perfecto Cat Fine pieces in sauce with seelaches & plaice100g - wet food for cats in a stand-up pouch.|
They’re stocky, with short, soft hair and a tonne of attitude. British Shorthair cats are definitely characters, and Royal Canin’s British Shorthair
recipe has everything they need to live every day to the max!
Let’s start with the actual kibble. British Shorthairs have a broad jaw, and Royal Canin’s curvy-shaped kibble is perfectly shaped to make sure your cat chews their food properly, resulting in cleaner teeth and a happier digestive system.
Then, there’s the recipe itself. It’s loaded with protein to help your cat maintain muscle mass – and their distinctive sturdy appearance. At the same time, there’s also L-carnitine, which is involved in healthy fat metabolism, plus taurine, EPA and DHA for cardiac health - and a happy cat.
- Developed by Royal Canin’s team of vets and animal nutritionists
- Dry food, specifically suited to the nutritional needs of British Shorthair cats over one year old
- Curvy kibble is designed specifically for your British Shorthair’s distinctive jaw shape, and makes it easier for them to eat while ensuring they chew their food properly. The process of chewing helps your cat keep their teeth clean
- High in protein, which maintains your cat’s muscle mass
- Added L-carnitine helps your cat metabolise fat
- Enriched with Omega 3 fatty acids to support your cat’s bones and joints, as well as a soft, shiny coat
- EPA and DHA keep your cat’s heart healthy
- A unique blend of minerals keeps your cat’s urinary system in top shape
- Royal Canin make lots of wet and dry food, made just to suit the needs of specific cat breeds. Check them all meow-t here!
- Still curious? Here's our whole range of Royal Canin wet and dry cat food - or click here for everything Royal Canin
- Dehydrated poultry protein, rice, vegetable protein isolate, animal fats, maize, maize gluten, vegetable fibres, hydrolysed animal proteins, chicory pulp, fish oil, soya oil, minerals, yeast and parts thereof, fructo-oligo-saccharides, hydrolysed yeast (source of manno-oligo-saccharides), borage oil, hydrolysed crustaceans [source of glucosamin], marigold extract [source of lutein] and hydrolysed cartilage (source of Chondroitin)
Recipe: Adult British Shorthair