Miamor Ragout Royale Kitten jelly 2 x 6 x 100 g
Complete food for kittens.
- Fine pieces of meat in jelly.
- Balanced ratio of proteins, fats and minerals
- It has a higher energy value and thus ideally covers the nutrient needs of growing kittens.
- Meat cut into delicate pieces in jelly is easily swallowed by the kittens and is gentle on the sensitive bellies of small kittens.
- Thanks to a balanced ratio of proteins, fats and minerals, the recipe will supply all the necessary nutrients for proper bone development and growth, and will ensure a perfect start in life.
- in the first 12 weeks of age, give the kitten 2-3 sachets a day divided into 4-5 feed rations
- from the 13th week give 3 pockets a day divided into 3 feed rations.
Beef pouch 6 x 100 g:
Ingredients: meat and products of animal origin (20% beef), minerals.
Quality characteristics: crude protein 9.5%, moisture 81%, crude oils and fats 6%, crude ash 2.5%, crude fiber 0.3%, vitamin D3 250 IU / kg, vitamin E (alpha-tocopherol) 15 mg / kg, copper (copper sulphate monohydrate) 1 mg / kg, manganese (manganese sulphate monohydrate) 1 mg / kg, zinc (zinc sulphate monohydrate) 18 mg / kg.
Poultry pouch 6 x 100 g:
Ingredients: meat and products of animal origin (40% poultry meat), minerals.
Quality characteristics: crude protein 9.5%, moisture 81%, crude oils and fats 6%, crude ash 2.5%, crude fiber 0.3%, vitamin D3 250 IU / kg, vitamin E (alpha-tocopherol) 15 mg / kg, copper copper sulphate pentahydrate) 1 mg / kg, manganese (manganese sulphate monohydrate) 1 mg / kg, zinc (zinc sulphate monohydrate) 16 mg / kg.
|Schmusy Ragout is the ideal daily meal for little cuddly tigers
With all important vitamins and minerals, it is the perfect complete food for every day
The gentle and fresh processing of carefully selected ingredients is the basis for a cozy life
No added colourants, aromas or preservatives
Grain-free without added sugar||Special cream with vitamins Delicious cream as a snack for treats and to support the immune system. One pouch covers up to 30 % of the daily requirement of a 4 kg cat of vital vitamins, trace elements and taurine. To strengthen the natural defences. One box contains 6 bags with one 15 g portion each.
- Schleck licking snack
- support of the immune system
- low in calories
- without sugar
- without colouring agents and preservatives
- ready to serve in a single-serving pouch
- Complementary food for adult cats
|Toothache and dental problems can have an effect on your entire body and soul, and the same goes for our cats. Royal Canin Oral Care has been developed to support your cat's oral health, with chemical and mechanical processes that reduce the build up of plaque and tartar. Dental abrasion and calcium binding also help to minimise bad breath, as the bacteria find less space to live in.
Royal Canin Oral Care also contains L.I.P. proteins, which are highly digestible and top quality. This results in improved nutritional value of the food, which in turn leads to a happier, all-round more energetic cat.
Royal Canin Oral Care at a glance:
- High-quality complete food for adult cats
*Royal Canin Study, 2006: measured after removal of plaque and polishing of most commonly affected teeth; compared with feeding a diet containing no active ingredients.
Royal Canin Quality Guarantee
All Royal Canin products undergo strict quality controls, in order to ensure your cat receives a premium quality food adapted to meet its individual nutritional needs and specific lifestyle. This means that Royal Canin offers your cat high-quality, balanced nutrition.
- Combats mouth odours: supports oral hygiene
- High protein content: for strong muscles, bones and teeth
- Balanced mineral content: to support urinary tract function
- Mechanical & chemical cleaning: a combination that encourages all-round care and total oral hygiene
- Encourages chewing: strengthens the jaw and chewing muscles
- Contains L.I.P. proteins: easy to digest and high-quality
|Perfecto Cat Fine Ragout - Veal & Turkey 100g - Wet food for cats in a bag with veal & turkey||
Some cats suffer from digestive sensitivity which can take the form of loose stools: A specially formulated food is essential to ensure digestive safety. A balanced intestinal flora also contributes to digestive safety, and makes the cat feel more comfortable. Digestive sensitivity requires a food specially formulated to ensure optimal digestive safety using nutrients selected for their benefits on digestibility. Ultra-strengthened digestive safety thanks to L.I.P. proteins selected for their very high assimilation which reduces reduces the content of protein residues in the intestine, and a high rice content. Balances the intestinal flora due to a specific intake of beet pulp and fructo-oligo-saccharides that stimulate the growth of a beneficial digestive flora.
Dehydrated poultry meat, rice, animal fats, maize, maize gluten, dehydrated pork protein, hydrolysed animal proteins, vegetable protein isolate L.I.P., yeasts, beet pulp, minerals, fish oil, soya oil, vegetable fibres, fructo-oligo-saccharides, sodium phosphate, DL-methionine, taurine, L-lysine, egg powder.
Please read all product packaging literature and product labels before use.