|Content||Miamor Ragout Royale Kitten is an easy-to-digest, great-tasting food for young cats and kittens. It offers your junior kitty indulgence that is fit for a king and an increased calorie-content that fits your cat’s specific nutritional needs while growing.
Miamor Ragout Royale is produced using a vitamin-conserving technique to preserve the valuable nutrients inside. What’s more, the pouches make it easy to serve up this meal without leaving any behind in the packet.
This food contains no colouring or preservatives||Perfecto Cat Fine Ragout - Veal & Turkey 100g - Wet food for cats in a bag with veal & turkey||description
Perfecto Cat Catsticks are the extra treat for in between. With rabbits and poultry, they are a real delicacy for in between, when playing, romping and fighting.
Shipping weight: 0.061 kg
Item weight: 0.050 kg
Composition: Meat and animal by-products (95%, 6% rabbit, 6% poultry), vegetable protein extracts, minerals, yeast, vegetable by-products.
Ingredients: crude protein 33.5%, fat content 20%, crude ash 10%, crude fiber 2%, moisture 31%
Additives: Technological additives: preservatives and antioxidants
Feeding recommendation: 1 to 2 Cat Sticks per day. Individual needs depend on age, race and activity level. Sufficient fresh drinking water should always be available. Store cool and dry.
They’re stocky, with short, soft hair and a tonne of attitude. British Shorthair cats are definitely characters, and Royal Canin’s British Shorthair
recipe has everything they need to live every day to the max!
Let’s start with the actual kibble. British Shorthairs have a broad jaw, and Royal Canin’s curvy-shaped kibble is perfectly shaped to make sure your cat chews their food properly, resulting in cleaner teeth and a happier digestive system.
Then, there’s the recipe itself. It’s loaded with protein to help your cat maintain muscle mass – and their distinctive sturdy appearance. At the same time, there’s also L-carnitine, which is involved in healthy fat metabolism, plus taurine, EPA and DHA for cardiac health - and a happy cat.
- Developed by Royal Canin’s team of vets and animal nutritionists
- Dry food, specifically suited to the nutritional needs of British Shorthair cats over one year old
- Curvy kibble is designed specifically for your British Shorthair’s distinctive jaw shape, and makes it easier for them to eat while ensuring they chew their food properly. The process of chewing helps your cat keep their teeth clean
- High in protein, which maintains your cat’s muscle mass
- Added L-carnitine helps your cat metabolise fat
- Enriched with Omega 3 fatty acids to support your cat’s bones and joints, as well as a soft, shiny coat
- EPA and DHA keep your cat’s heart healthy
- A unique blend of minerals keeps your cat’s urinary system in top shape
- Royal Canin make lots of wet and dry food, made just to suit the needs of specific cat breeds. Check them all meow-t here!
- Still curious? Here's our whole range of Royal Canin wet and dry cat food - or click here for everything Royal Canin
- Dehydrated poultry protein, rice, vegetable protein isolate, animal fats, maize, maize gluten, vegetable fibres, hydrolysed animal proteins, chicory pulp, fish oil, soya oil, minerals, yeast and parts thereof, fructo-oligo-saccharides, hydrolysed yeast (source of manno-oligo-saccharides), borage oil, hydrolysed crustaceans [source of glucosamin], marigold extract [source of lutein] and hydrolysed cartilage (source of Chondroitin)
Recipe: Adult British Shorthair
|Toothache and dental problems can have an effect on your entire body and soul, and the same goes for our cats. Royal Canin Oral Care has been developed to support your cat's oral health, with chemical and mechanical processes that reduce the build up of plaque and tartar. Dental abrasion and calcium binding also help to minimise bad breath, as the bacteria find less space to live in.
Royal Canin Oral Care also contains L.I.P. proteins, which are highly digestible and top quality. This results in improved nutritional value of the food, which in turn leads to a happier, all-round more energetic cat.
Royal Canin Oral Care at a glance:
- High-quality complete food for adult cats
*Royal Canin Study, 2006: measured after removal of plaque and polishing of most commonly affected teeth; compared with feeding a diet containing no active ingredients.
Royal Canin Quality Guarantee
All Royal Canin products undergo strict quality controls, in order to ensure your cat receives a premium quality food adapted to meet its individual nutritional needs and specific lifestyle. This means that Royal Canin offers your cat high-quality, balanced nutrition.
- Combats mouth odours: supports oral hygiene
- High protein content: for strong muscles, bones and teeth
- Balanced mineral content: to support urinary tract function
- Mechanical & chemical cleaning: a combination that encourages all-round care and total oral hygiene
- Encourages chewing: strengthens the jaw and chewing muscles
- Contains L.I.P. proteins: easy to digest and high-quality