Complete feed for adult cats. Treat your cat to the change it deserves! With the "PERFECT GOLD Paté Deluxe" portion cans, you can surprise your cat with a different taste every day.
||An adult cat of average size (approx. 4kg) needs 250 - 300g of this meal per day. This information is a guide. The individual requirement depends on other factors such as age, breed, housing conditions and activity. The daily ration should be divided into at least 2 portions and served at room temperature. Please always provide your pet with sufficient fresh water (room temperature). Store cool and dry. Always close opened packaging tightly.
||Nutritional additives/kg: vitamin D3 250 IU, vitamin E (as a-tocopheryl acetate) 15 mg, taurine 445 mg, zinc (zinc sulfate, monohydrate) 18 mg, iron (from Fe(II) sulfate, monohydrate) 15 mg, Copper (as copper (II) sulphate, pentahydrate) 1 mg, manganese (manganese (II) sulphate, monohydrate) 1 mg, biotin 20 µg .
Technological additives: preservatives.
||1 x Salmon & Shrimp:
Meat and animal by-products, fish and fish by-products (5% from salmon), molluscs and crustaceans (5% shrimp), vegetable by-products, minerals
They’re stocky, with short, soft hair and a tonne of attitude. British Shorthair cats are definitely characters, and Royal Canin’s British Shorthair
recipe has everything they need to live every day to the max!
Let’s start with the actual kibble. British Shorthairs have a broad jaw, and Royal Canin’s curvy-shaped kibble is perfectly shaped to make sure your cat chews their food properly, resulting in cleaner teeth and a happier digestive system.
Then, there’s the recipe itself. It’s loaded with protein to help your cat maintain muscle mass – and their distinctive sturdy appearance. At the same time, there’s also L-carnitine, which is involved in healthy fat metabolism, plus taurine, EPA and DHA for cardiac health - and a happy cat.
- Developed by Royal Canin’s team of vets and animal nutritionists
- Dry food, specifically suited to the nutritional needs of British Shorthair cats over one year old
- Curvy kibble is designed specifically for your British Shorthair’s distinctive jaw shape, and makes it easier for them to eat while ensuring they chew their food properly. The process of chewing helps your cat keep their teeth clean
- High in protein, which maintains your cat’s muscle mass
- Added L-carnitine helps your cat metabolise fat
- Enriched with Omega 3 fatty acids to support your cat’s bones and joints, as well as a soft, shiny coat
- EPA and DHA keep your cat’s heart healthy
- A unique blend of minerals keeps your cat’s urinary system in top shape
- Royal Canin make lots of wet and dry food, made just to suit the needs of specific cat breeds. Check them all meow-t here!
- Still curious? Here's our whole range of Royal Canin wet and dry cat food - or click here for everything Royal Canin
- Dehydrated poultry protein, rice, vegetable protein isolate, animal fats, maize, maize gluten, vegetable fibres, hydrolysed animal proteins, chicory pulp, fish oil, soya oil, minerals, yeast and parts thereof, fructo-oligo-saccharides, hydrolysed yeast (source of manno-oligo-saccharides), borage oil, hydrolysed crustaceans [source of glucosamin], marigold extract [source of lutein] and hydrolysed cartilage (source of Chondroitin)
Recipe: Adult British Shorthair
|Schmusy Ragout is the ideal daily meal for little cuddly tigers
With all important vitamins and minerals, it is the perfect complete food for every day
The gentle and fresh processing of carefully selected ingredients is the basis for a cozy life
No added colourants, aromas or preservatives
Grain-free without added sugar||description
Perfecto fine catsticks are an extra tasty reward for in between meals.
They are particularly suitable as a small and daily reward for your cat.
Shipping weight: 0.060 kg
Item weight: 0.050 kg
1 to 2 Cat Sticks per day. Individual needs depend on age, race and activity level. Sufficient fresh drinking water should always be available. Store cool and dry.
Technological additives: antioxidants and preservatives
Crude protein 32%, fat content 21%, crude ash 11%, crude fiber 2%, moisture 28%.
Meat and animal by-products (95% of which 6% veal, 6% turkey)*, vegetable by-products, minerals. *75% lean meat
About this item
- Derivatives of meat and animal origin (including 10% Calf),
- Derivatives of vegetable origin,
- Minerals (0.45% calcium sulphate).