Complete feed for adult cats. Treat your cat to the change it deserves! With the "PERFECT GOLD Paté Deluxe" portion cans, you can surprise your cat with a different taste every day.
||An adult cat of average size (approx. 4kg) needs 250 - 300g of this meal per day. This information is a guide. The individual requirement depends on other factors such as age, breed, housing conditions and activity. The daily ration should be divided into at least 2 portions and served at room temperature. Please always provide your pet with sufficient fresh water (room temperature). Store cool and dry. Always close opened packaging tightly.
||Nutritional additives/kg: vitamin D3 250 IU, vitamin E (as a-tocopheryl acetate) 15 mg, taurine 445 mg, zinc (zinc sulfate, monohydrate) 18 mg, iron (from Fe(II) sulfate, monohydrate) 15 mg, Copper (as copper (II) sulphate, pentahydrate) 1 mg, manganese (manganese (II) sulphate, monohydrate) 1 mg, biotin 20 µg .
Technological additives: preservatives.
||1 x Sole:
Meat and animal by-products, fish and fish by-products (5% of sole), vegetable by-products, minerals.
||Special cream with vitamins Delicious cream as a snack for treats and to support the immune system. One pouch covers up to 30 % of the daily requirement of a 4 kg cat of vital vitamins, trace elements and taurine. To strengthen the natural defences. One box contains 6 bags with one 15 g portion each.
- Schleck licking snack
- support of the immune system
- low in calories
- without sugar
- without colouring agents and preservatives
- ready to serve in a single-serving pouch
- Complementary food for adult cats
The urinary tract problems of our pet friends have a very negative impact on their quality of life. In order to support urinary tract sensitivities, the ratio of minerals and vitamins contained in the formula is as important as the quality of its raw material content. In addition to these, urinary PH is a value that should be taken into account and kept at an optimum level for the discomforts that may occur in the urinary tract. The content of Myfood Urinary Support products has been formulated by considering all these criteria.
Nutritional Values: 8% Moisture, Crude Protein 34%, Crude Fat 12%, Crude Cellulose 3%, Crude Ash 8%, Calcium 0.70, Phosphorus 0.60%, Magnesium 0.06%, Sodium 0.45%, Vitamin A IU/KG 20.000, Vitamin D IU/KG 1.500, Vitamin E IU/KG 250, Vitamin C IU/KG 200, Taurine Mg/Kg 1.750
Ingredients: Dried Animal protein and cured salmon/seafood(40% – min 4% Salmon), Rice (20%), Wheat, Potato, Beet pulp, Hydrolyzed animal proteins, Chicken oil, Fish oil, Flaxseed, Liver flavor, Taurine, Yucca, Brewer's Yeast, Antioxidant and preservatives, Nuleotide, yeast protein, Prebiotics, DL-methionine, Omega6 2%, Omega 3 1%, Vitamins and Minerals.
- Promotes healthy growth and helps keep a Persian kitten’s long hair soft and shiny with breed-specific nutrients
- Maintains healthy digestion with highly digestible proteins and prebiotics
- Supports a young kitten’s immune system with an exclusive blend of antioxidants for optimal growth
- Exclusive rectangular kibble with soft texture, designed for the shortened jaw of a Persian kitten, also promotes oral health
|Toothache and dental problems can have an effect on your entire body and soul, and the same goes for our cats. Royal Canin Oral Care has been developed to support your cat's oral health, with chemical and mechanical processes that reduce the build up of plaque and tartar. Dental abrasion and calcium binding also help to minimise bad breath, as the bacteria find less space to live in.
Royal Canin Oral Care also contains L.I.P. proteins, which are highly digestible and top quality. This results in improved nutritional value of the food, which in turn leads to a happier, all-round more energetic cat.
Royal Canin Oral Care at a glance:
- High-quality complete food for adult cats
*Royal Canin Study, 2006: measured after removal of plaque and polishing of most commonly affected teeth; compared with feeding a diet containing no active ingredients.
Royal Canin Quality Guarantee
All Royal Canin products undergo strict quality controls, in order to ensure your cat receives a premium quality food adapted to meet its individual nutritional needs and specific lifestyle. This means that Royal Canin offers your cat high-quality, balanced nutrition.
- Combats mouth odours: supports oral hygiene
- High protein content: for strong muscles, bones and teeth
- Balanced mineral content: to support urinary tract function
- Mechanical & chemical cleaning: a combination that encourages all-round care and total oral hygiene
- Encourages chewing: strengthens the jaw and chewing muscles
- Contains L.I.P. proteins: easy to digest and high-quality
They’re stocky, with short, soft hair and a tonne of attitude. British Shorthair cats are definitely characters, and Royal Canin’s British Shorthair
recipe has everything they need to live every day to the max!
Let’s start with the actual kibble. British Shorthairs have a broad jaw, and Royal Canin’s curvy-shaped kibble is perfectly shaped to make sure your cat chews their food properly, resulting in cleaner teeth and a happier digestive system.
Then, there’s the recipe itself. It’s loaded with protein to help your cat maintain muscle mass – and their distinctive sturdy appearance. At the same time, there’s also L-carnitine, which is involved in healthy fat metabolism, plus taurine, EPA and DHA for cardiac health - and a happy cat.
- Developed by Royal Canin’s team of vets and animal nutritionists
- Dry food, specifically suited to the nutritional needs of British Shorthair cats over one year old
- Curvy kibble is designed specifically for your British Shorthair’s distinctive jaw shape, and makes it easier for them to eat while ensuring they chew their food properly. The process of chewing helps your cat keep their teeth clean
- High in protein, which maintains your cat’s muscle mass
- Added L-carnitine helps your cat metabolise fat
- Enriched with Omega 3 fatty acids to support your cat’s bones and joints, as well as a soft, shiny coat
- EPA and DHA keep your cat’s heart healthy
- A unique blend of minerals keeps your cat’s urinary system in top shape
- Royal Canin make lots of wet and dry food, made just to suit the needs of specific cat breeds. Check them all meow-t here!
- Still curious? Here's our whole range of Royal Canin wet and dry cat food - or click here for everything Royal Canin
- Dehydrated poultry protein, rice, vegetable protein isolate, animal fats, maize, maize gluten, vegetable fibres, hydrolysed animal proteins, chicory pulp, fish oil, soya oil, minerals, yeast and parts thereof, fructo-oligo-saccharides, hydrolysed yeast (source of manno-oligo-saccharides), borage oil, hydrolysed crustaceans [source of glucosamin], marigold extract [source of lutein] and hydrolysed cartilage (source of Chondroitin)
Recipe: Adult British Shorthair