PetQM Basic Adult:
with Poultry and Vegetables
PetQM Basic is a balanced complete food that was specially developed for the needs of adult cats.
- Made in Germany
- Developed by pet nutrition experts
- Balanced complete food
- Without added sugar
- Without flavour enhancers and preservatives
Further product information
Grain, meat and animal by-products (14 % poultry), vegetable by-products, oils and fats,minerals,
vegetables (4 % in the green croquette) and yeasts.
The balanced composition contains delicate poultry. The crunchy croquettes supply your cat with all of the important nutrients and provide him with an enjoyable, tasty treat into the bargain.
Taurine can support the vision and heart function of your cat.
Vitamin A can contribute to good vision. The vitamin E content can support cell protection. Vitamin D3 can promote the strengthening of your cat's bones.
Directions for storage:
Please store in a cool, dry place and protect from direct sunlight. Do not store opened bags in the vicinity of strong-smelling items.
- Crude protein
- 30.0 %
- Crude fat
- 10.0 %
- Crude ash
- 6.7 %
- Crude fibre
- 2.8 %
- 10.0 %
Nutritional additives per kg:
- Vitamin A
- 15,000 IU
- Vitamin D3
- 1,500 IU
- Vitamin E
- 150 IU
- 1,000 mg
- Iron (as iron (II) - sulphate, monohydrate)
- 50 mg
- Iodine (as calcium iodate, anhydrous)
- 0.9 mg
- Copper (as copper (II) - sulphate, pentahydrate)
- 8 mg
- Manganese (as manganese (II) oxide)
- 17 mg
- Zinc (as zinc oxide)
- 23 mg
- Selenium (as sodium selenite)
- 0.15 mg
Recommended feed quantity per day
2 – 3 kg
4 – 5 kg
6 – 7 kg
Neutered / Indoor cat
25 – 45 g
40 – 65 g
50 – 75 g
65 – 90 g
50 – 65 g
75 – 90 g
100 – 110 g
Individual needs depend on the breed, the conditions, under which cats are kept, age and activity. If there is additional feeding of snacks, daily rations should be reduced accordingly. For overweight cats the quantity of food should be discussed with a veterinary surgeon. Always provide sufficient fresh drinking water.
|Toothache and dental problems can have an effect on your entire body and soul, and the same goes for our cats. Royal Canin Oral Care has been developed to support your cat's oral health, with chemical and mechanical processes that reduce the build up of plaque and tartar. Dental abrasion and calcium binding also help to minimise bad breath, as the bacteria find less space to live in.
Royal Canin Oral Care also contains L.I.P. proteins, which are highly digestible and top quality. This results in improved nutritional value of the food, which in turn leads to a happier, all-round more energetic cat.
Royal Canin Oral Care at a glance:
- High-quality complete food for adult cats
*Royal Canin Study, 2006: measured after removal of plaque and polishing of most commonly affected teeth; compared with feeding a diet containing no active ingredients.
Royal Canin Quality Guarantee
All Royal Canin products undergo strict quality controls, in order to ensure your cat receives a premium quality food adapted to meet its individual nutritional needs and specific lifestyle. This means that Royal Canin offers your cat high-quality, balanced nutrition.
- Combats mouth odours: supports oral hygiene
- High protein content: for strong muscles, bones and teeth
- Balanced mineral content: to support urinary tract function
- Mechanical & chemical cleaning: a combination that encourages all-round care and total oral hygiene
- Encourages chewing: strengthens the jaw and chewing muscles
- Contains L.I.P. proteins: easy to digest and high-quality
Perfecto Cat Catsticks are the extra treat for in between. With rabbits and poultry, they are a real delicacy for in between, when playing, romping and fighting.
Shipping weight: 0.061 kg
Item weight: 0.050 kg
Composition: Meat and animal by-products (95%, 6% rabbit, 6% poultry), vegetable protein extracts, minerals, yeast, vegetable by-products.
Ingredients: crude protein 33.5%, fat content 20%, crude ash 10%, crude fiber 2%, moisture 31%
Additives: Technological additives: preservatives and antioxidants
Feeding recommendation: 1 to 2 Cat Sticks per day. Individual needs depend on age, race and activity level. Sufficient fresh drinking water should always be available. Store cool and dry.
||Perfecto Cat Creme Snack - 120g - Snack for cats in a value pack with poultry & salmon.
Supplementary feed for adult cats that live indoors and outdoors. Your cat will love you for this delicious snack!
Very digestible and tasty. The great pleasure for in between!
1-2 pieces per day.
Nutritional additives / kg: Biotin 40μg
Technological additives: Antioxidant
Always make enough water available.||Wet food for adult cats: tender morsels gently cooked in sauce Interplay of high-quality ingredients with tender pieces of salmon and chicken Scope of delivery: Large pack with 12 individual portions in a pack of 12 (12 x 85g) High-quality cat food without the addition of artificial colors, preservatives and flavorings Complete and Balanced: Ideally suited as a complete feed Feeding recommendation: Cat food for adult cats (4 kg) 4 doses per day, divided into at least 2 meals|
- Promotes healthy growth and helps keep a Persian kitten’s long hair soft and shiny with breed-specific nutrients
- Maintains healthy digestion with highly digestible proteins and prebiotics
- Supports a young kitten’s immune system with an exclusive blend of antioxidants for optimal growth
- Exclusive rectangular kibble with soft texture, designed for the shortened jaw of a Persian kitten, also promotes oral health