RIO Eggfood for parakeets and parrotsMulti-coloured extruded bits of food are ovenbaked using a special technology to make them that crunchy texture that parakeets and parrots love so much. The special ingredients such as chili, spirulina and turmeric root are natural colouring agents and give the food bits their enticing and vibrant colour, while at the same time they make the food especially healthy and good for parakeets and parrots. Some crunchy delights for your feathered friend.Ingredients
RIO Eggfood for parakeets and parrotsMulti-coloured
4 in stock
|Settings||RIO Eggfood for parakeets and parrotsMulti-coloured remove||RIO PARROT 1kg remove||Rio – Hand Feeding Food 400g remove||RIO PARROT 3KG remove||RIO VITAMIN-MINERAlL GRANULES remove||RIO Treats for birds 100gr remove|
|Name||RIO Eggfood for parakeets and parrotsMulti-coloured remove||RIO PARROT 1kg remove||Rio – Hand Feeding Food 400g remove||RIO PARROT 3KG remove||RIO VITAMIN-MINERAlL GRANULES remove||RIO Treats for birds 100gr remove|
|Price||8.000 د.ع||10.000 د.ع||15.000 د.ع||25.000 د.ع||10.000 د.ع||6.000 د.ع|
4 in stock
3 in stock
7 in stock
2 in stock
12 in stock
7 in stock
|Availability||4 in stock||3 in stock||7 in stock||2 in stock||12 in stock||7 in stock|
|Add to cart|
1. In a clean container, mix feed with warm water (35-37 ° C) according to the ratio indicated in the table and appropriate for the chick’s age. Use only boiled or bottled water – this will ensure the microbiological purity and safety of the prepared food.
2. Stir until a smooth, homogeneous consistency is obtained, let the mixture rest for 1-2 minutes. Stir again to prevent delamination.
Important: Do not use a microwave oven to cook or heat feed during feeding, as hot spots may appear in the mixture, which can burn the chick’s goiter when feeding.
3. Check the temperature of the cooked food. Monitor the temperature of the feed during feeding (35-37 ° C).
4. Feed the chick until the crop is full and round. Do not overfeed to avoid regurgitation! Chicks need to be fed every 3-4 hours during the day, but only after the goiter is completely or almost completely empty.
5. Prepare a fresh portion of feed before each feeding!
The amount of mixture given in each feeding should be 10-12% of the chick’s weight.
RIO parrot food is a specially selected mixture of healthy grains and seeds loved by parrots. The wide variety of ingredients ensures that birds get all the necessary nutrition substances. Contents safflower seed, white sorghum, buckwheat, oat, sunflower seeds, pea flakes, corn flakes, paddy rice, carob, corn, canary seed, hemp seed, wheat, red millet, pumpkin seed, puffed wheat, puffed corn, puffed barley, pine nuts, dried banana, dried rowanberry, rosehip, peanuts, red peppers, calcium gluconate.
Spray millet is a favourite treat for parakeets, canaries, amadinas and other kinds of seed-eating cage birds.