Royal Canin Digestive Care Dry Cat Food is made for cats with sensitive stomachs. The ring-shaped cat kibble encourages fast eaters to chew thoroughly. Highly digestible proteins, including a blend of prebiotics and dietary fibers, help balance the intestinal tract for healthy digestion. This precise diet is proven to be effective after 10 days with over 95% healthy stool quality.
- - FOR CATS WITH SENSITIVE STOMACHS: Royal Canin Digestive Care Dry Cat Food is formulated for cats 1 year and older with sensitive stomachs
- - HEALTHY DIGESTION: An optimal blend of prebiotics and dietary fibers promotes digestive health
- - OPTIMAL STOOL: This precise diet is proven to be effective after 10 days with over 95% healthy stool quality
- - SPECIALIZED KIBBLE: Exclusive ring-shaped kibble encourages slower eating to help support healthy digestion
- - MIX WITH WET FOOD: Perfect complement to Royal Canin Digest Sensitive Wet Cat Food formulas
|Wet food for adult cats: tender morsels gently cooked in sauce Interplay of high-quality ingredients with tender pieces of salmon and chicken Scope of delivery: Large pack with 12 individual portions in a pack of 12 (12 x 85g) High-quality cat food without the addition of artificial colors, preservatives and flavorings Complete and Balanced: Ideally suited as a complete feed Feeding recommendation: Cat food for adult cats (4 kg) 4 doses per day, divided into at least 2 meals|
They’re stocky, with short, soft hair and a tonne of attitude. British Shorthair cats are definitely characters, and Royal Canin’s British Shorthair
recipe has everything they need to live every day to the max!
Let’s start with the actual kibble. British Shorthairs have a broad jaw, and Royal Canin’s curvy-shaped kibble is perfectly shaped to make sure your cat chews their food properly, resulting in cleaner teeth and a happier digestive system.
Then, there’s the recipe itself. It’s loaded with protein to help your cat maintain muscle mass – and their distinctive sturdy appearance. At the same time, there’s also L-carnitine, which is involved in healthy fat metabolism, plus taurine, EPA and DHA for cardiac health - and a happy cat.
- Developed by Royal Canin’s team of vets and animal nutritionists
- Dry food, specifically suited to the nutritional needs of British Shorthair cats over one year old
- Curvy kibble is designed specifically for your British Shorthair’s distinctive jaw shape, and makes it easier for them to eat while ensuring they chew their food properly. The process of chewing helps your cat keep their teeth clean
- High in protein, which maintains your cat’s muscle mass
- Added L-carnitine helps your cat metabolise fat
- Enriched with Omega 3 fatty acids to support your cat’s bones and joints, as well as a soft, shiny coat
- EPA and DHA keep your cat’s heart healthy
- A unique blend of minerals keeps your cat’s urinary system in top shape
- Royal Canin make lots of wet and dry food, made just to suit the needs of specific cat breeds. Check them all meow-t here!
- Still curious? Here's our whole range of Royal Canin wet and dry cat food - or click here for everything Royal Canin
- Dehydrated poultry protein, rice, vegetable protein isolate, animal fats, maize, maize gluten, vegetable fibres, hydrolysed animal proteins, chicory pulp, fish oil, soya oil, minerals, yeast and parts thereof, fructo-oligo-saccharides, hydrolysed yeast (source of manno-oligo-saccharides), borage oil, hydrolysed crustaceans [source of glucosamin], marigold extract [source of lutein] and hydrolysed cartilage (source of Chondroitin)
Recipe: Adult British Shorthair
|Schmusy Ragout is the ideal daily meal for little cuddly tigers
With all important vitamins and minerals, it is the perfect complete food for every day
The gentle and fresh processing of carefully selected ingredients is the basis for a cozy life
No added colourants, aromas or preservatives
Grain-free without added sugar||description
Perfecto Cat Catsticks are the extra treat for in between. With rabbits and poultry, they are a real delicacy for in between, when playing, romping and fighting.
Shipping weight: 0.061 kg
Item weight: 0.050 kg
Composition: Meat and animal by-products (95%, 6% rabbit, 6% poultry), vegetable protein extracts, minerals, yeast, vegetable by-products.
Ingredients: crude protein 33.5%, fat content 20%, crude ash 10%, crude fiber 2%, moisture 31%
Additives: Technological additives: preservatives and antioxidants
Feeding recommendation: 1 to 2 Cat Sticks per day. Individual needs depend on age, race and activity level. Sufficient fresh drinking water should always be available. Store cool and dry.
||Perfecto Cat Fine Ragout - Beef & Turkey 100g - Wet food for cats in a bag with chicken & duck|