About this item
- Reduces hairball formation
- Eliminates swallowed hair
- Healthy digestive system
- Contains a precise combination of nutrients with a high protein content (34%) and a high fat content (15%) to ensure that a healthy level of nutrients is maintained effectively
- Composed of a specific blend of dietary fibres, including psyllium (rich in mucilage) and insoluble fibres to help naturally stimulate healthy intestinal transit
Royal Canin Digestive Care Dry Cat Food is made for cats with sensitive stomachs. The ring-shaped cat kibble encourages fast eaters to chew thoroughly. Highly digestible proteins, including a blend of prebiotics and dietary fibers, help balance the intestinal tract for healthy digestion. This precise diet is proven to be effective after 10 days with over 95% healthy stool quality.
- - FOR CATS WITH SENSITIVE STOMACHS: Royal Canin Digestive Care Dry Cat Food is formulated for cats 1 year and older with sensitive stomachs
- - HEALTHY DIGESTION: An optimal blend of prebiotics and dietary fibers promotes digestive health
- - OPTIMAL STOOL: This precise diet is proven to be effective after 10 days with over 95% healthy stool quality
- - SPECIALIZED KIBBLE: Exclusive ring-shaped kibble encourages slower eating to help support healthy digestion
- - MIX WITH WET FOOD: Perfect complement to Royal Canin Digest Sensitive Wet Cat Food formulas
The urinary tract problems of our pet friends have a very negative impact on their quality of life. In order to support urinary tract sensitivities, the ratio of minerals and vitamins contained in the formula is as important as the quality of its raw material content. In addition to these, urinary PH is a value that should be taken into account and kept at an optimum level for the discomforts that may occur in the urinary tract. The content of Myfood Urinary Support products has been formulated by considering all these criteria.
Nutritional Values: 8% Moisture, Crude Protein 34%, Crude Fat 12%, Crude Cellulose 3%, Crude Ash 8%, Calcium 0.70, Phosphorus 0.60%, Magnesium 0.06%, Sodium 0.45%, Vitamin A IU/KG 20.000, Vitamin D IU/KG 1.500, Vitamin E IU/KG 250, Vitamin C IU/KG 200, Taurine Mg/Kg 1.750
Ingredients: Dried Animal protein and cured salmon/seafood(40% – min 4% Salmon), Rice (20%), Wheat, Potato, Beet pulp, Hydrolyzed animal proteins, Chicken oil, Fish oil, Flaxseed, Liver flavor, Taurine, Yucca, Brewer's Yeast, Antioxidant and preservatives, Nuleotide, yeast protein, Prebiotics, DL-methionine, Omega6 2%, Omega 3 1%, Vitamins and Minerals.
||Trixie Cat Milk Powder 250gr
Milk powder for kittens from Trixie
Dosage: Add a portion of milk to 3 parts of water (up to 30 ° C) and shake.
Directions for proper use: Give 10 times a day 1-2 teaspoons of milk and repeated every 2 hours for kittens not older than 2 weeks, 8 times a day 3-4 tablespoons of milk and repeated every 2 hours for kittens 3 -4 weeks, from the fourth week onwards mix cat milk with food.
Composition: milk and dairy products, vegetable products, oils and fats, dextrose, metals.
||Perfecto Cat Fine Ragout - Beef & Turkey 100g - Wet food for cats in a bag with chicken & duck|