Delicious kibble for your adult Persian
The ancestors of today's Persian cat were highly prized in ancient Europe, even by the Royal Houses. Today, the Persian cat is appreciated by everyone for its noble, gentle character and its unique full coat. With its long, full coat and thick undercoat, the Persian cat has the densest coat of all cat breeds. Good nutrition is essential for maintaining a beautiful coat, such as Royal Canin Persian Adult.
Support your cat with good nutrition
The exclusive complex of nutrients helps support the skin barrier and maintain healthy skin and a beautiful coat. Due to their long fur, Persian cats are prone to the formation of annoying hairballs. A specific combination of fibers in Royal Canin Persian Adult promotes the excretion of hair through the faeces and thus limits the formation of hairballs.
Highly digestible proteins (LIP), prebiotics and Omega 3 fatty acids in the diet support digestion and a favorable intestinal flora, which helps improve the quality of the stool. The specially shaped kibbles are easy to pick up and chew. The Persian cat has an average size, but appears larger due to its long fur and thick undercoat. Daily coat care, such as combing and detangling the hair, is essential. Feed Persian Adult at the same time for best results!
Royal Canin Persian Adult is also available as a wet food in a soft and delicious pâté. Follow our feeding guidelines if you plan to feed your cat a mixed diet, so that she gets the optimal amounts of dry and wet food.
Why Royal Canin?
Royal Canin is committed to providing nutritional solutions for your pet's needs. All products undergo an extensive quality control process to ensure optimal nutritional quality and to meet your cat's specific nutritional needs and lifestyle. If your cat eats Royal Canin Persian Adult, it will receive a complete and balanced diet.
Reflex Plus Adult Cat Food with Chicken
A fully and balanced formulated, super premium dry cat food with chicken, suitable for all adult cats over 12 months old.
Processed Chicken Protein, Corn, Chicken Fat, Rice, Sugar Beet, Liver Flavor, Vitamins and Minerals, Flaxseed, Xylo-Oligosaccharide, Brewer’s Yeast, Salt, Yucca Schidigera, Preservatives - Antioxidants.
Minerals: Calcium, Phosphorus, Sodium, Iodine, Zinc, Copper, Iron, Selenium.
|Perfecto Cat Fine pieces in sauce with beef & rabbit 100g - wet food for cats in a stand-up pouch.||
Some cats suffer from digestive sensitivity which can take the form of loose stools: A specially formulated food is essential to ensure digestive safety. A balanced intestinal flora also contributes to digestive safety, and makes the cat feel more comfortable. Digestive sensitivity requires a food specially formulated to ensure optimal digestive safety using nutrients selected for their benefits on digestibility. Ultra-strengthened digestive safety thanks to L.I.P. proteins selected for their very high assimilation which reduces reduces the content of protein residues in the intestine, and a high rice content. Balances the intestinal flora due to a specific intake of beet pulp and fructo-oligo-saccharides that stimulate the growth of a beneficial digestive flora.
Dehydrated poultry meat, rice, animal fats, maize, maize gluten, dehydrated pork protein, hydrolysed animal proteins, vegetable protein isolate L.I.P., yeasts, beet pulp, minerals, fish oil, soya oil, vegetable fibres, fructo-oligo-saccharides, sodium phosphate, DL-methionine, taurine, L-lysine, egg powder.
Please read all product packaging literature and product labels before use.
|Toothache and dental problems can have an effect on your entire body and soul, and the same goes for our cats. Royal Canin Oral Care has been developed to support your cat's oral health, with chemical and mechanical processes that reduce the build up of plaque and tartar. Dental abrasion and calcium binding also help to minimise bad breath, as the bacteria find less space to live in.
Royal Canin Oral Care also contains L.I.P. proteins, which are highly digestible and top quality. This results in improved nutritional value of the food, which in turn leads to a happier, all-round more energetic cat.
Royal Canin Oral Care at a glance:
- High-quality complete food for adult cats
*Royal Canin Study, 2006: measured after removal of plaque and polishing of most commonly affected teeth; compared with feeding a diet containing no active ingredients.
Royal Canin Quality Guarantee
All Royal Canin products undergo strict quality controls, in order to ensure your cat receives a premium quality food adapted to meet its individual nutritional needs and specific lifestyle. This means that Royal Canin offers your cat high-quality, balanced nutrition.
- Combats mouth odours: supports oral hygiene
- High protein content: for strong muscles, bones and teeth
- Balanced mineral content: to support urinary tract function
- Mechanical & chemical cleaning: a combination that encourages all-round care and total oral hygiene
- Encourages chewing: strengthens the jaw and chewing muscles
- Contains L.I.P. proteins: easy to digest and high-quality
They’re stocky, with short, soft hair and a tonne of attitude. British Shorthair cats are definitely characters, and Royal Canin’s British Shorthair
recipe has everything they need to live every day to the max!
Let’s start with the actual kibble. British Shorthairs have a broad jaw, and Royal Canin’s curvy-shaped kibble is perfectly shaped to make sure your cat chews their food properly, resulting in cleaner teeth and a happier digestive system.
Then, there’s the recipe itself. It’s loaded with protein to help your cat maintain muscle mass – and their distinctive sturdy appearance. At the same time, there’s also L-carnitine, which is involved in healthy fat metabolism, plus taurine, EPA and DHA for cardiac health - and a happy cat.
- Developed by Royal Canin’s team of vets and animal nutritionists
- Dry food, specifically suited to the nutritional needs of British Shorthair cats over one year old
- Curvy kibble is designed specifically for your British Shorthair’s distinctive jaw shape, and makes it easier for them to eat while ensuring they chew their food properly. The process of chewing helps your cat keep their teeth clean
- High in protein, which maintains your cat’s muscle mass
- Added L-carnitine helps your cat metabolise fat
- Enriched with Omega 3 fatty acids to support your cat’s bones and joints, as well as a soft, shiny coat
- EPA and DHA keep your cat’s heart healthy
- A unique blend of minerals keeps your cat’s urinary system in top shape
- Royal Canin make lots of wet and dry food, made just to suit the needs of specific cat breeds. Check them all meow-t here!
- Still curious? Here's our whole range of Royal Canin wet and dry cat food - or click here for everything Royal Canin
- Dehydrated poultry protein, rice, vegetable protein isolate, animal fats, maize, maize gluten, vegetable fibres, hydrolysed animal proteins, chicory pulp, fish oil, soya oil, minerals, yeast and parts thereof, fructo-oligo-saccharides, hydrolysed yeast (source of manno-oligo-saccharides), borage oil, hydrolysed crustaceans [source of glucosamin], marigold extract [source of lutein] and hydrolysed cartilage (source of Chondroitin)
Recipe: Adult British Shorthair