- Promotes healthy growth and helps keep a Persian kitten’s long hair soft and shiny with breed-specific nutrients
- Maintains healthy digestion with highly digestible proteins and prebiotics
- Supports a young kitten’s immune system with an exclusive blend of antioxidants for optimal growth
- Exclusive rectangular kibble with soft texture, designed for the shortened jaw of a Persian kitten, also promotes oral health
|Wet food for adult cats: tender morsels gently cooked in sauce Interplay of high-quality ingredients with tender pieces of salmon and chicken Scope of delivery: Large pack with 12 individual portions in a pack of 12 (12 x 85g) High-quality cat food without the addition of artificial colors, preservatives and flavorings Complete and Balanced: Ideally suited as a complete feed Feeding recommendation: Cat food for adult cats (4 kg) 4 doses per day, divided into at least 2 meals|
Royal Canin Digestive Care Dry Cat Food is made for cats with sensitive stomachs. The ring-shaped cat kibble encourages fast eaters to chew thoroughly. Highly digestible proteins, including a blend of prebiotics and dietary fibers, help balance the intestinal tract for healthy digestion. This precise diet is proven to be effective after 10 days with over 95% healthy stool quality.
- - FOR CATS WITH SENSITIVE STOMACHS: Royal Canin Digestive Care Dry Cat Food is formulated for cats 1 year and older with sensitive stomachs
- - HEALTHY DIGESTION: An optimal blend of prebiotics and dietary fibers promotes digestive health
- - OPTIMAL STOOL: This precise diet is proven to be effective after 10 days with over 95% healthy stool quality
- - SPECIALIZED KIBBLE: Exclusive ring-shaped kibble encourages slower eating to help support healthy digestion
- - MIX WITH WET FOOD: Perfect complement to Royal Canin Digest Sensitive Wet Cat Food formulas
About this item
- Derivatives of meat and animal origin (including 10% Calf),
- Derivatives of vegetable origin,
- Minerals (0.45% calcium sulphate).
Some cats suffer from digestive sensitivity which can take the form of loose stools: A specially formulated food is essential to ensure digestive safety. A balanced intestinal flora also contributes to digestive safety, and makes the cat feel more comfortable. Digestive sensitivity requires a food specially formulated to ensure optimal digestive safety using nutrients selected for their benefits on digestibility. Ultra-strengthened digestive safety thanks to L.I.P. proteins selected for their very high assimilation which reduces reduces the content of protein residues in the intestine, and a high rice content. Balances the intestinal flora due to a specific intake of beet pulp and fructo-oligo-saccharides that stimulate the growth of a beneficial digestive flora.
Dehydrated poultry meat, rice, animal fats, maize, maize gluten, dehydrated pork protein, hydrolysed animal proteins, vegetable protein isolate L.I.P., yeasts, beet pulp, minerals, fish oil, soya oil, vegetable fibres, fructo-oligo-saccharides, sodium phosphate, DL-methionine, taurine, L-lysine, egg powder.
Please read all product packaging literature and product labels before use.
Perfecto fine catsticks are an extra tasty reward for in between meals.
They are particularly suitable as a small and daily reward for your cat.
Shipping weight: 0.060 kg
Item weight: 0.050 kg
1 to 2 Cat Sticks per day. Individual needs depend on age, race and activity level. Sufficient fresh drinking water should always be available. Store cool and dry.
Technological additives: antioxidants and preservatives
Crude protein 32%, fat content 21%, crude ash 11%, crude fiber 2%, moisture 28%.
Meat and animal by-products (95% of which 6% veal, 6% turkey)*, vegetable by-products, minerals. *75% lean meat