|Content||The shampoo with conditioner for animals Elaimei cleans the fur in a very delicate way and ensures healthy and beautiful hair. Shampoo with conditioner contributes to the quick and easy care of your four-legged friend's fur. It contains natural ingredients that take care of the skin and fur naturally. It also supports the healing of wounds and is helpful in case of itching, bald spots, infections, fungi and irritation.
Elaimei animal shampoo fights against parasites such as fleas, mites or ticks. The care product is harmless for both animals and humans. The shampoo and conditioner represent a natural care for your animal's well-being.
Due to the rejuvenating effect, the shampoo makes combing the animal a pleasant experience both for it and for you. The fur will be healthy and silky, and bad odors will be gently removed.
Features of Pet Shampoo with Lavender:
- Delicate shampoo for skin and fur;
- Antibacterial and antifungal;
- Ideal for cats and dogs of all ages:
- From 100% natural ingredients;
- No parabens!
- pH balanced.
How to Apply Shampoo and Conditioner:
The shampoo should be used in moderation, depending on the size of the animal. Apply the shampoo to wet fur, distribute well and then rinse with warm water. Dry the fur with a towel or a hair dryer. Protect the animal from drafts or cold.
Tips for bathing your pet like a pro:
✅ Check beforehand if there are ticks, fleas, burns or other irregularities on the skin
✅ Use the shower with reduced pressure
✅ Use professional products with balanced pH, created especially for pets
✅ Gently dry the fur, using a towel or dryer with low temperature
Store in a dry and shaded place, at a temperature not exceeding 25 °C.
Do not overheat and do not freeze.
Quantity: 237 ml
|Trixie Cat Milk Powder 250gr
Milk powder for kittens from Trixie
Dosage: Add a portion of milk to 3 parts of water (up to 30 ° C) and shake.
Directions for proper use: Give 10 times a day 1-2 teaspoons of milk and repeated every 2 hours for kittens not older than 2 weeks, 8 times a day 3-4 tablespoons of milk and repeated every 2 hours for kittens 3 -4 weeks, from the fourth week onwards mix cat milk with food.
Composition: milk and dairy products, vegetable products, oils and fats, dextrose, metals.
||Perfecto Cat Fine Ragout - Beef & Turkey 100g - Wet food for cats in a bag with chicken & duck||
Some cats suffer from digestive sensitivity which can take the form of loose stools: A specially formulated food is essential to ensure digestive safety. A balanced intestinal flora also contributes to digestive safety, and makes the cat feel more comfortable. Digestive sensitivity requires a food specially formulated to ensure optimal digestive safety using nutrients selected for their benefits on digestibility. Ultra-strengthened digestive safety thanks to L.I.P. proteins selected for their very high assimilation which reduces reduces the content of protein residues in the intestine, and a high rice content. Balances the intestinal flora due to a specific intake of beet pulp and fructo-oligo-saccharides that stimulate the growth of a beneficial digestive flora.
Dehydrated poultry meat, rice, animal fats, maize, maize gluten, dehydrated pork protein, hydrolysed animal proteins, vegetable protein isolate L.I.P., yeasts, beet pulp, minerals, fish oil, soya oil, vegetable fibres, fructo-oligo-saccharides, sodium phosphate, DL-methionine, taurine, L-lysine, egg powder.
Please read all product packaging literature and product labels before use.
|Perfecto Cat Fine pieces in sauce with seelaches & plaice100g - wet food for cats in a stand-up pouch.|
They’re stocky, with short, soft hair and a tonne of attitude. British Shorthair cats are definitely characters, and Royal Canin’s British Shorthair
recipe has everything they need to live every day to the max!
Let’s start with the actual kibble. British Shorthairs have a broad jaw, and Royal Canin’s curvy-shaped kibble is perfectly shaped to make sure your cat chews their food properly, resulting in cleaner teeth and a happier digestive system.
Then, there’s the recipe itself. It’s loaded with protein to help your cat maintain muscle mass – and their distinctive sturdy appearance. At the same time, there’s also L-carnitine, which is involved in healthy fat metabolism, plus taurine, EPA and DHA for cardiac health - and a happy cat.
- Developed by Royal Canin’s team of vets and animal nutritionists
- Dry food, specifically suited to the nutritional needs of British Shorthair cats over one year old
- Curvy kibble is designed specifically for your British Shorthair’s distinctive jaw shape, and makes it easier for them to eat while ensuring they chew their food properly. The process of chewing helps your cat keep their teeth clean
- High in protein, which maintains your cat’s muscle mass
- Added L-carnitine helps your cat metabolise fat
- Enriched with Omega 3 fatty acids to support your cat’s bones and joints, as well as a soft, shiny coat
- EPA and DHA keep your cat’s heart healthy
- A unique blend of minerals keeps your cat’s urinary system in top shape
- Royal Canin make lots of wet and dry food, made just to suit the needs of specific cat breeds. Check them all meow-t here!
- Still curious? Here's our whole range of Royal Canin wet and dry cat food - or click here for everything Royal Canin
- Dehydrated poultry protein, rice, vegetable protein isolate, animal fats, maize, maize gluten, vegetable fibres, hydrolysed animal proteins, chicory pulp, fish oil, soya oil, minerals, yeast and parts thereof, fructo-oligo-saccharides, hydrolysed yeast (source of manno-oligo-saccharides), borage oil, hydrolysed crustaceans [source of glucosamin], marigold extract [source of lutein] and hydrolysed cartilage (source of Chondroitin)
Recipe: Adult British Shorthair