Trixie Cat Malt 100g
It is a delicious cat malt that aids digestion, regulates metabolism, provides good digestion, and will prevent your cat from swallowing its fur by preventing hairballs.
Thanks to the natural immunoglabin and prebiotic ingredients in this malt, your cat's immune system and digestive system will become much more resistant to infections, and your cat will be much healthier and protected.
Immunoglobulin is an antibody and immune system protector. Any of many blood proteins that identify and neutralize infected foreign bodies in the body.
Prebiotics provide a much better and healthier digestion by suppressing the growth and proliferation of beneficial microorganisms in the human and animal digestive system, and by suppressing the proliferation of pathogenic (bad) microorganisms. (4221)
Product additives : Vitamin A: 20500 IU, Vitamin D3: 700 IU, E1 (Iron): 40 mg, E2 (Iodine): 4 mg, E4 (Copper): 12 mg, E5 (Manganese): 52 mg, E6 (Zinc): 109 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.07 mg - Preservatives - Antioxidants.
Guaranteed Analysis : Crude ash: 6.6%. Crude fibre: 5%. Crude oil fats: 13%. Protein: 33%.
Product composition : Dehydrated poultry protein, maize, vegetable protein isolate*, rice, wheat, animal fats, vegetable fibres, maize gluten, hydrolysed animal proteins, maize flour, minerals, beet pulp, yeasts and parts thereof, soya oil, fish oil, marigold extract (source of lutein).
ROYAL CANIN® Urinary Care is a precisely balanced nutritional formula that helps to maintain a healthy urinary tract in your cat. ROYAL CANIN® Urinary Care is an exclusive formula that maintains a healthy urine concentration by regulating the mineral balance and maintaining a low urinary pH, leading to less concentrated urine. When compared to a regular diet, ROYAL CANIN® Urinary Care has been proven in just 10 days to be 2x more effective in supporting lower urinary tract health. To cater to each cat’s individual preferences, ROYAL CANIN® Urinary Care is also available as wet food in delicious gravy. If you’re considering mixed feeding, simply follow our feeding guidelines to ensure your cat gets an accurate amount of both wet and dry food for optimal benefit.
Urinary Care is a precisely balanced nutritional formula to help maintain urinary tract health. Its specific formula helps control the balance of mineral levels as well as reduce urinary pH, leading to less concentrated urine and a healthy urinary balance.
The exclusive use of Urinary Care is effective after 10 days: doubled* efficacy in lower urinary tract care. *Royal Canin internal study, 2014 - Compared to a maintenance feed for cats
|Special cream with vitamins Delicious cream as a snack for treats and to support the immune system. One pouch covers up to 30 % of the daily requirement of a 4 kg cat of vital vitamins, trace elements and taurine. To strengthen the natural defences. One box contains 6 bags with one 15 g portion each.
- Schleck licking snack
- support of the immune system
- low in calories
- without sugar
- without colouring agents and preservatives
- ready to serve in a single-serving pouch
- Complementary food for adult cats
They’re stocky, with short, soft hair and a tonne of attitude. British Shorthair cats are definitely characters, and Royal Canin’s British Shorthair
recipe has everything they need to live every day to the max!
Let’s start with the actual kibble. British Shorthairs have a broad jaw, and Royal Canin’s curvy-shaped kibble is perfectly shaped to make sure your cat chews their food properly, resulting in cleaner teeth and a happier digestive system.
Then, there’s the recipe itself. It’s loaded with protein to help your cat maintain muscle mass – and their distinctive sturdy appearance. At the same time, there’s also L-carnitine, which is involved in healthy fat metabolism, plus taurine, EPA and DHA for cardiac health - and a happy cat.
- Developed by Royal Canin’s team of vets and animal nutritionists
- Dry food, specifically suited to the nutritional needs of British Shorthair cats over one year old
- Curvy kibble is designed specifically for your British Shorthair’s distinctive jaw shape, and makes it easier for them to eat while ensuring they chew their food properly. The process of chewing helps your cat keep their teeth clean
- High in protein, which maintains your cat’s muscle mass
- Added L-carnitine helps your cat metabolise fat
- Enriched with Omega 3 fatty acids to support your cat’s bones and joints, as well as a soft, shiny coat
- EPA and DHA keep your cat’s heart healthy
- A unique blend of minerals keeps your cat’s urinary system in top shape
- Royal Canin make lots of wet and dry food, made just to suit the needs of specific cat breeds. Check them all meow-t here!
- Still curious? Here's our whole range of Royal Canin wet and dry cat food - or click here for everything Royal Canin
- Dehydrated poultry protein, rice, vegetable protein isolate, animal fats, maize, maize gluten, vegetable fibres, hydrolysed animal proteins, chicory pulp, fish oil, soya oil, minerals, yeast and parts thereof, fructo-oligo-saccharides, hydrolysed yeast (source of manno-oligo-saccharides), borage oil, hydrolysed crustaceans [source of glucosamin], marigold extract [source of lutein] and hydrolysed cartilage (source of Chondroitin)
Recipe: Adult British Shorthair
|Perfecto Cat Fine pieces in sauce with beef & rabbit 100g - wet food for cats in a stand-up pouch.||Wet food for adult cats: tender morsels gently cooked in sauce Interplay of high-quality ingredients with tender pieces of salmon and chicken Scope of delivery: Large pack with 12 individual portions in a pack of 12 (12 x 85g) High-quality cat food without the addition of artificial colors, preservatives and flavorings Complete and Balanced: Ideally suited as a complete feed Feeding recommendation: Cat food for adult cats (4 kg) 4 doses per day, divided into at least 2 meals|