About this item
- Whiskas portion bags are a 100% balanced diet with all the important vitamins, minerals and trace elements.
- The gentle steam cooking means that the valuable ingredients and preserve the natural taste.
- Whiskas packets are offered in many delicious varieties in Gravy and in Jelly. And for even more variety check WHISKAS Multi Packs.
They’re stocky, with short, soft hair and a tonne of attitude. British Shorthair cats are definitely characters, and Royal Canin’s British Shorthair
recipe has everything they need to live every day to the max!
Let’s start with the actual kibble. British Shorthairs have a broad jaw, and Royal Canin’s curvy-shaped kibble is perfectly shaped to make sure your cat chews their food properly, resulting in cleaner teeth and a happier digestive system.
Then, there’s the recipe itself. It’s loaded with protein to help your cat maintain muscle mass – and their distinctive sturdy appearance. At the same time, there’s also L-carnitine, which is involved in healthy fat metabolism, plus taurine, EPA and DHA for cardiac health - and a happy cat.
- Developed by Royal Canin’s team of vets and animal nutritionists
- Dry food, specifically suited to the nutritional needs of British Shorthair cats over one year old
- Curvy kibble is designed specifically for your British Shorthair’s distinctive jaw shape, and makes it easier for them to eat while ensuring they chew their food properly. The process of chewing helps your cat keep their teeth clean
- High in protein, which maintains your cat’s muscle mass
- Added L-carnitine helps your cat metabolise fat
- Enriched with Omega 3 fatty acids to support your cat’s bones and joints, as well as a soft, shiny coat
- EPA and DHA keep your cat’s heart healthy
- A unique blend of minerals keeps your cat’s urinary system in top shape
- Royal Canin make lots of wet and dry food, made just to suit the needs of specific cat breeds. Check them all meow-t here!
- Still curious? Here's our whole range of Royal Canin wet and dry cat food - or click here for everything Royal Canin
- Dehydrated poultry protein, rice, vegetable protein isolate, animal fats, maize, maize gluten, vegetable fibres, hydrolysed animal proteins, chicory pulp, fish oil, soya oil, minerals, yeast and parts thereof, fructo-oligo-saccharides, hydrolysed yeast (source of manno-oligo-saccharides), borage oil, hydrolysed crustaceans [source of glucosamin], marigold extract [source of lutein] and hydrolysed cartilage (source of Chondroitin)
Recipe: Adult British Shorthair
Product additives : Vitamin A: 20500 IU, Vitamin D3: 700 IU, E1 (Iron): 40 mg, E2 (Iodine): 4 mg, E4 (Copper): 12 mg, E5 (Manganese): 52 mg, E6 (Zinc): 109 mg, E8 (Selenium): 0.07 mg - Preservatives - Antioxidants.
Guaranteed Analysis : Crude ash: 6.6%. Crude fibre: 5%. Crude oil fats: 13%. Protein: 33%.
Product composition : Dehydrated poultry protein, maize, vegetable protein isolate*, rice, wheat, animal fats, vegetable fibres, maize gluten, hydrolysed animal proteins, maize flour, minerals, beet pulp, yeasts and parts thereof, soya oil, fish oil, marigold extract (source of lutein).
ROYAL CANIN® Urinary Care is a precisely balanced nutritional formula that helps to maintain a healthy urinary tract in your cat. ROYAL CANIN® Urinary Care is an exclusive formula that maintains a healthy urine concentration by regulating the mineral balance and maintaining a low urinary pH, leading to less concentrated urine. When compared to a regular diet, ROYAL CANIN® Urinary Care has been proven in just 10 days to be 2x more effective in supporting lower urinary tract health. To cater to each cat’s individual preferences, ROYAL CANIN® Urinary Care is also available as wet food in delicious gravy. If you’re considering mixed feeding, simply follow our feeding guidelines to ensure your cat gets an accurate amount of both wet and dry food for optimal benefit.
Urinary Care is a precisely balanced nutritional formula to help maintain urinary tract health. Its specific formula helps control the balance of mineral levels as well as reduce urinary pH, leading to less concentrated urine and a healthy urinary balance.
The exclusive use of Urinary Care is effective after 10 days: doubled* efficacy in lower urinary tract care. *Royal Canin internal study, 2014 - Compared to a maintenance feed for cats
|Perfecto Cat cat sticks are the extra treat for in between meals. With poultry and liver, they are a real delicacy for in between, when playing, romping and fighting.
Shipping weight: 0.061 kg
Item weight: 0.050 kg
Composition: Meat and animal by-products (6% poultry, 6% liver), minerals, sugar
Ingredients: 31% crude protein, 21% fat content, 9% crude ash, 2% crude fiber, 27% moisture
Additives: Nutritional additives/kg: Copper (E4, copper (II) sulfate, pentahydrate) 1mg/kg
Feeding recommendation: 1 to 2 Cat Sticks per day. Individual needs depend on age, race and activity level. Sufficient fresh drinking water should always be available. Store cool and dry.||Special cream with vitamins Delicious cream as a snack for treats and to support the immune system. One pouch covers up to 30 % of the daily requirement of a 4 kg cat of vital vitamins, trace elements and taurine. To strengthen the natural defences. One box contains 6 bags with one 15 g portion each.
- Schleck licking snack
- support of the immune system
- low in calories
- without sugar
- without colouring agents and preservatives
- ready to serve in a single-serving pouch
- Complementary food for adult cats
Reflex Plus Adult Cat Food with Chicken
A fully and balanced formulated, super premium dry cat food with chicken, suitable for all adult cats over 12 months old.
Processed Chicken Protein, Corn, Chicken Fat, Rice, Sugar Beet, Liver Flavor, Vitamins and Minerals, Flaxseed, Xylo-Oligosaccharide, Brewer’s Yeast, Salt, Yucca Schidigera, Preservatives - Antioxidants.
Minerals: Calcium, Phosphorus, Sodium, Iodine, Zinc, Copper, Iron, Selenium.